2 Sets of Strings

MickeyD

Reaction score
I've got 2 unopened sets of GHS H-T20 ukulele strings to give away. They are for tenor scale and have a wound C. I don't like the high tension feel of them, but I'm sure someone will!

My contest will be for contestants to tell me what model ukulele you will try them on. I know, I know. I'm asking too much for too little in return! Jk :p-

I will randomly pick one of the submissions on the morning of Monday, July 17th (say, 10 AM Mountain Time) and the winner will have some new strings to try out! I'll pay shipping to the winner. Fun times!

Unfortunately international folks, I want to keep it in the US for cost reasons.

The strings would be used on a Kala arch top jazz tenor.

:music:

Thanks!

I would try these strings on my cocobolo tenor. If I like the feel I would consider putting them on my Cordoba as well.

So...as only 2 people ended up in the thing, and I have 2 sets of strings, you two alright with me just sending 1 set to each of you? Then there can be two winners! Or, if need be, I can flip a coin and send to the single winner.

I would be very happy to share.

Thanks!!

:cheers::cheers:

The first break might be a sharp saddle, not sure about the second one. I think D'addario lets you verify they are authentic strings, you may want to investigate that. Check the packaging for instructions.
snaptube telegram web vidmate

Last edited:
Top Bottom