Thread: HMS Sales?

Default HMS Sales?

New to forum and ukes. Heard that HMS has periodic sales. Limited income: are these annual, monthly, holidays? Trying to save shekels for a sale.
    Great site - learning a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by strat4me View Post
    New to forum and ukes. Heard that HMS has periodic sales. Limited income: are these annual, monthly, holidays? Trying to save shekels for a sale.
    I would say they are fairly rare. And that they're not generally across-the-board sales like "everything is 20% off" ones that we see on other non-uke sites.
    They're a great dealer and worth the extra little wait time.
    "If a lot of people play the ukulele, the world would be a better place to live."

Quote Originally Posted by strat4me View Post
    I visit theukulelesite.com all the time but the only sales I recall were tied to specific manufacturers, be it a Cordoba discount or KALA blowout sale. I don't recall a holiday (like Memorial day) or seasonal (e.g. spring or summer) sale.
    Last edited by WifeOnFourStrings; 07-21-2017 at 03:58 AM.
    __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___

They did have a Memorial Day sale a few years ago. Only specific ukes were on sale. As far as I know they haven't had a sale since then. I don't think it's a regular occurrence,
    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...=Memorial+sale

Yes, don't hold your breath for a sale. HMS sales are rare and exclusive to specific models. Maybe the one you want will be among them, but most likely not. However, their prices are as low as they can go already and with many models, you have to be lucky to find them in stock anyway, so get it while it's in. Their service and expertise is well worth to pay full price instead of waiting for a sale that may never come.
    Last edited by Rakelele; 07-22-2017 at 07:13 AM.

You could always contact them and see if they have any B stock Pono available.

Are you sold on only buying from HMS? Mim's Ukes, Mainland and Uke Republic could help you out. I've purchased "seconds" from Mainland. I can't find the problems on either uke. All 3 will set 'em up properly. Mim has a great selection. (but she is on vacation for a week).
    Have fun shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    You could always contact them and see if they have any B stock Pono available.
    That's a good idea.

The best way to know when The Ukulele Site is having a sale is to sign up for their email newsletters.
    Laura

Haʻina ʻia mai ana ka puana

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Are you sold on only buying from HMS? Mim's Ukes, Mainland and Uke Republic could help you out. I've purchased "seconds" from Mainland. I can't find the problems on either uke. All 3 will set 'em up properly. Mim has a great selection. (but she is on vacation for a week).
    Have fun shopping.

The same goes for the Magic Fluke Company. If you're interested in a Fluke or a Flea, call them directly and ask about "seconds"! You can't go wrong buying from any of these dealers.

Scooter
    Martin Konter Uke Style 1K soprano
    Late 40's Martin Style 1 soprano
    Soprano Martin Backpacker Ukulele
    Soprano Uke Can Change The World Flea
    Soprano Firefly (wood fretboard)
    iUke Bound Natural Pineapple piccolo mini
    Concert Tie-Dye Flea (wood fretboard)
    Concert Eddy Finn moon and Stars
    Concert Oscar Schmidt Mousekulele
    Tenor Koa Fluke (wood fretboard)
    Tenor Mainland Mahogany slothead

"The way I see it as soon as a baby is born, he should be issued a Ukulele."
    ~Linus Van Pelt~

Thread Information