MMMMMMMM Viper Truck

wearymicrobe

Reaction score
Its here, finally have a truck again very happy. 505hp/525ft is quite amazing in something this short.

Got to get working on the mod's this will keep my UAS undercontrol.

4c64_1.JPG

!BQptH(w!mk~$(KGrHgoOKjcEjlLm(,PeBJ5+6L3vJg~~_1.JPG

!BQptK2gBWk~$(KGrHgoOKkYEjlLmbku,BJ5+6qh+GQ~~_1.JPG

4c64_1.JPG

Nice.. So glad you went with an Environmentally friendly vehicle:rock:

Man.. I miss having power... My Scion XB dont really have much :(

Dude...drive that monster like it was stolen

Nice.. So glad you went with an Environmentally friendly vehicle:rock:

I have this and the hybrid so its strange combination, but in my mind they cancel each other out, one gets 50+ and gets driven all the time and this is a toy. Its not like the cobra that got gallons to the mile but theat was built only to drag.

I might put 2-3K miles on this a year, and I am getting about 18 mpg on the freeway when I drive like a normal human being. :smileybounce:

It does go like stink though, with the NO2, and the blower in the future it should be a rocket.

Nice truck, boost it and it will be insane. :eek:

This is the blower I want to use, they pop up used for about 3K every now and then. I have not built a V10 out but every builder says that the viper motor go together as easy as a 350 with 2 extra cylinders. Which I can do in my sleep minus the machining.

I will need to have custom rods made though, the pistons are available from the viper guys for boost.

dsc01831_1339_detail.jpg

Nice piece.

I have the privilege of writing new car reviews. I get a new car about every six weeks. The deal is I get the car for a week, drive it around and check out the features, write up a review, then give it back. http://lacar.com/

Folks forget what older cars were like. Any new car today is much better engineered than anything coming off the assembly lines 15-20 years ago. It is the result of materials, manufacturing procedures, and experience.

That Viper-engined truck gets up and goes. It also stops in a hurry, handles with precision, all while hauling a crate of ukes.

To those who argue about someone else's "need" for such a vehicle, I would ask how much uke a person "needs" ($20? $200? $1200?). Also, if you doubt the utility of a pickup, try living with one for a year, then give it up. You'll find out.

Why not make a V-10 hybrid with what you have? ;)

Don't think I have that much skill. I have been thinking about building a insight with a K20a but have not had the garage space. Something about 11's and 40+mpg would be fun. But it has been done a few times.

I still have the plans for the auto union C type that I fabbed up awhile back, but I have been unable to use. Took me forever to get the specs worked out. I need a Marmon V12 to build it though, I had one on the line for about 2 years with a older widow but her son cut it and the frame up to build a horrible rod. So much money in candy pineapple in that deal. If I wanted to I could cut up another 8 series but I hate the motor controls on those things.

I also completely forgot how much you use a truck, I have the next could weekends booked getting the garden back into shape. Its going to have to stay stock till I get the garden and everything else done.

I've had a ride or two in my friend's SRT-10 truck. The thing is so damn big that I always felt like we could run anything over, and that we'd just plow through traffic smashing everything on our sides. And it always feels like it should be a slow moving truck, since it is so big, and her's was actually a double cab, but then it just pulls with such power...mind bending. I can't even imagine how sick it would be with a supercharger adding even more power.

Top Bottom