Calling for Moore Bettah owners (or admirers) willing to be interviewed

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
I am so excited to start my newest project this week: I am now officially working on the 2nd edition of my book Building and Owning a Bettah Ukulele - the story of Moore Bettah Ukuleles. We will be documenting the current build Chuck is doing of an ukulele dedicated to the Hokulea (forgive the lack of okina as I am on my iPhone)! And I am proud to announce that 50% of all the proceeds on this edition will be donated to the Polynesian Voyaging Society. I want to thank Chuck so much for the opportunity to document his artistry - it is an honor to continue to spread the Moore Bettah "gospel" If there are any Moore Bettah owners (or admirers) that wish to be interviewed for this updated edition please contact me. I am hoping to have the book completed by Thanksgiving - interviews done by September - and so the fun begins!

Staci,

That's exciting! Can I be the first to pester you to get on the list of subscribers? The first book is inspiring and the second will certainly be just as good.

David

Last edited:
Are you putting the masterpiece ukulele in the book, or is it mainly about the new one?
Dang. There are so many cool new ones.

Are you putting the masterpiece ukulele in the book, or is it mainly about the new one?
Dang. There are so many cool new ones.

The waterfall one? Right now my plan is a totally new book with only new ukes in it. But admittedly, a lot of that will depend on layout and following progress of the current build. There are so many that are not in the initial one - some mermaids, the shadow woman figure, hula dancers, the ebony ones, the "Tree" mahogany, etc. I am hoping to make it like a more traditional coffee table book with full size photos. But the material will dictate the final product. :)

put my name on the waiting list...like Chuck's ukes and now strings.....Thxs Staci

Please put me on the waiting list as well. I loved the last one and am hoping one day to own a MB. Got to play one at this year's Reno festival!

Top Bottom