For Sale: Collings UT1

specialk13

Reaction score
SOLD - Collings UT1

SOLD
Up for sale is a very nice Collings UT1 tenor uke in all mahogany. This was my most recent attempt to play tenor ukes again and I'm afraid I just prefer sopranos a lot more. I just purchased this uke of the forum from UU member Joshypogi (great to do business with FYI).
This is a clean uke with just a couple of strum marks at the bottom of the soundhole that I couldn't pick up with my camera. No dings, dents, or scratches to speak of. The original case has a tear in the tolex but is otherwise in great shape. Comes with the original warranty card as well.
Collings is no longer making ukuleles so I imagine these will become more popular as time goes by. They are terrific instruments that were built to perfection and this one sounds great.

Last edited:
Great deal! I've played Greenie's and they're amazing. Good luck on the sale

Just traded my Collings UC2 toward a Collings guitar. Still have a UT3K that probably will stay in my herd forever or until I can no longer play. Then I can hang it on the wall as artwork! Gosh, gonna miss Bill and his ukes! Good luck with your!

I don't know if he found one one but mswilks(?) was recently looking for a Collings.

Thanks everyone, I'm having some issues replying to PM's currently so I apologize for the delay. This is a great uke and someone will be very happy with it. I wish Collings made soprano size ukes!

if Collings made sopranos, I would be standing in line with you

Top Bottom