Multiple Ukuleles for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezcalero

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Closing this thread and listing remaining ukes individually!

Thanks!

working on photos for 5-7 instruments I plan to sell. In the meantime, if you're interested, feel free to p.m. me with any questions or interest.

Thanks,
kevin

Here we have Maple/Spruce Pono with passive pick-up, all Koa Ken Potts, and a Boat Paddle ML style with Narra/Cedar. More instruments and photos available on request. Will post individual threads tomorrow.

IMG_5423.jpg

Last edited:
Where is the popcorn emoji when you need it. This ought to be good. :D

(Edit to add: found it)

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Last edited:
LOL. Trying to get out of this months long state of procrastination Jim.

Where is the popcorn emoji when you need it. This ought to be good.

(Edit to add: found it)

����������

Hold on to your seats, y'all going get some pretty nice instruments coming up :)

Thanks for looking and all the PM's! It's been a hectic day, will start answering them now.

The Maple Spruce Pono is sold and shipped off already!

Kinnard, Hoffman, Pohaku, Pono Baritone w/misi and other listings should go up over night.

kevin

For any that may not know Kevin, I have transacted with him and have also connected him to others for transactions and can say without hesitation that you can buy with full confidence. And Kevin only buys the good stuff, so congrats to all those who score some deals!

For any that may not know Kevin, I have transacted with him and have also connected him to others for transactions and can say without hesitation that you can buy with full confidence. And Kevin only buys the good stuff, so congrats to all those who score some deals!

Thanks for the kind words Eddie!

Hi Kevin,
So, how much for the Kinnard -- and will you be selling your Blackbird Farallon?

Hi Kevin,
So, how much for the Kinnard -- and will you be selling your Blackbird Farallon?

Hi Howard,

Asking $2500.00 (net) for the Kinnard - Kimo Hussey Super Tenor ~ Here is Kimo talking about it a little bit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PayJ7Oslzlk

You can PM me for my phone number if you want to discuss . . .

Not planning to sell my Blackbird Farallon, unless I can replace it with Ukulele Eddie's custom model :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom