Brothers Ukes, Southern California

maki66

Reaction score
I can't find much info on these guys on this forum.
At least one is a member here, which is how I found them.
So lets start a thread!

These fellows are in Lawndale and teach/help folks build there own ukuleles.
The web site photos look amazing.
The instrument played by their patrons sound great too.

http://www.brothersukes.com/

https://www.facebook.com/BrothersUkes/

Its out of my budget for the moment, but I can dream right?

Looks like a neat enterprise. I didn't see any info where they sell instruments.

I was hoping some of his students would share their experiences and thoughts on building their own ukuleles.

Hi Enoch! It was nice meeting you over the weekend!

I dont get to UU very often. Facebook really has been where I do most of my posting.
There are a couple of UU members that have built in my shop and Ill try to get them to share something.
I have never really tried much to promote what We do as word of mouth and repeat builders have kept us fairly busy for retired guys. :)

Brothers Ukes is me and my Brother in Law, Ed Heredia.

Since the Los Angeles International Ukulele festival is a few miles from home we decided to have a booth this year. The Uke festival is really worth going to!
Come on down and we can spend more time. :) ....

P.S. LOL sorry about the sideways pic. It is so much easier on facebook to get it right!

Attachments

• IMG_5332.jpg
    IMG_5332.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Thanks!

G
....................................I'm sure if Dennis wanted to engage here, he would. Most of his updates are on Facebook, naturally.

Thanks Kekani for pointing to my hangout! I must say I have spent a lot of time scouring UU for knowledge and have been thankful for all I have learned by being around. I just haven't done much posting but really love this place.

Boy to I wish lived close th where you are. I'd be signed up to build a uke in a heartbeat. Keep up the good work

Top Bottom