heroes

I love the show but am glad this last chapter is over. I really did not like the storyline of government agents hunting down the people with special abilities. Most of them would have been able to lay the smack down on the agents.
And give Peter his darn original powers back! I liked that he was Sylars equal (sort of the yin to sylars yang so to speak) but this one power at a time thing is getting old.
I look forward to next season though.

Am I the only one who thinks this show really went down the drain in the 3rd season? At first I liked the faster action and plot changes but the storytelling is completely messed up.
I actually stopped following it in the end. I hope they get some good writing done for the next season, probably need some fresh writers in there.

Am I the only one who thinks this show really went down the drain in the 3rd season?

I disagree entirely!

It went down the drain in the 2nd season. :(

JJ

I loved the first season, but after the first one it turned the wrong way. I watched it, and enjoyed it. But it wasn't as good as the it used to.

It was like a rollercoaster ride, it went UP and DOWN and UP and DOOOOOWN in the end ... just like Prison Break, constant ups and downs. But I enjoyed it :)

I haven't liked it since the start. Which is really weird, because I'm totally their target comic book geek demographic.

Top Bottom