FS: Vintage Martin Tenor 1T & Brüko Longneck Thin Arched Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

cogfasser

Reaction score
Sold. Thanks UU.

SOLD. Vintage Martin Tenor 1T (c.1940s)
My regular player in good playing condition. All mahogany with tortoise binding. Two previous (old) repaired cracks on back (cleated and stable). Inspected and serviced by my luthier at Brooklyn Lutherie. New Gotoh UPT (4:1) planetary tuners were installed (love these!). Original working tuners also provided and can be reinstalled if preferred. Shows some overall play wear and finish crazing mostly on the body’s back (see photos). Some nitrocellulose finish has worn down on front lower-left bout where arm rests (see detail photos). Neck is smooth & straight and the frets and fretboard in wonderful condition. Great playability with good action & intonation; warm vintage tone. Ebony bridge pins. Original nut and saddle. NO case included, but it will be well packed and insured for shipping.

Here is the link to images: https://photos.app.goo.gl/elRs6hlkXNTU60k83

$xxx shipping CONUS with PayPal Friends & family.

SOLD. Custom Brüko Flamed Maple Longneck Soprano
Flat (thin body) with arched back. Mint condition. Flamed maple body with nicely figured rosewood fretboard, nut & bridge with bone saddle. Three-piece neck with rosewood up the middle. Sweet, bright, full tone with good volume & sustain. Low action and intonation is great due to the two piece bridge. 36mm nut. Concert scale with 15 frets. Strung with Worth Brown strings. Friction tuners. This is a custom Brüko that costs over $400 new. Original padded gig-bag included. Great for traveling.

Here is the link to images: https://photos.app.goo.gl/NOcMzcRCJ3Xavh7S2

SOLD shipped insured CONUS with PayPal Friends & family.

Let me know if you have any questions about either instrument.

Last edited:
I must admin, I'm intrigued with the Bruno super soprano.......Bruno seems to have such nice clean looking builds. I'm a tenor player but it looks cools. How would you describe its sound?

The "Brüko" sound is often described as clear, bright, bell-like tone. Especially with maple instead of warmer tone wood like mahogany. The strings play a role in that as well--as the Worth Browns add a bit of warmth if preferred.

Wow, a 1.4 inch nut on the Bruko. Right in between!
That alone makes me want to try it - let alone the smashing good looks...
How does the thin body affect the sound (generally)?

PM Sent for Custom Brüko Flamed Maple Longneck Soprano. I'll take it if no one else has claimed it.

PM Sent for Custom Brüko Flamed Maple Longneck Soprano. I'll take it if no one else has claimed it.

What a good buy. Congrats - look forward to hearing your thoughts on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom