Thread: virtually new Tiny Tenor (solid spruce top/mahogany back and sides) w/case

Default virtually new Tiny Tenor (solid spruce top/mahogany back and sides) w/case

This “Tiny Tenor” (tenor scale, shorter overall length) from Romero Creations was purchased on August 17 of this year from uke-fan.com (who inspects/sets up ukes before shipping).

The sound is full and strong with sustain to match, and the intonation is excellent on the entire neck. The ukulele came in low G, which sounds at least as good to me as the high-g (Worth Clears) I have on it now (as I already have two low-G tenors). Two black (matching the tuning pegs) strap buttons were installed by the seller. It comes with a form-fitting canvas hard case with generous inside compartment and outside pocket.

The $215 price here is complete; I’ll pay CONUS shipping and Pay Pal fees.

I’m selling because I need a thin/wide neck (and this uke has a normal nut width [1 3/8”] and neck depth), and I’ve found another uke that meets those requirements.

A (professional) sound sample in low-G can be found at https://www.theukulelesite.com/romer...r-package.html . An amateur sound sample (by me) in high-g is at https://soundcloud.com/musicpluscome...r-in-high-gmp3 .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    KoAloha tenor (Baggs 5.0) • Godin MultiUke • KoAloha Opio concert (Baggs 5.0) • Pono Spruce/Acacia Baritone AB-SP • Islander solid mahogany concert • Kala spruce top "travel" baritone • Islander laminate tenor (Pono passive) • Kala Longneck Soprano laminate • 12 Makala Dolphins/Sharks • 1 Mahalo soprano • my daughter's abandoned Flea

This uke has SOLD locally, thanks in part to our good friend Craig.
    KoAloha tenor (Baggs 5.0) • Godin MultiUke • KoAloha Opio concert (Baggs 5.0) • Pono Spruce/Acacia Baritone AB-SP • Islander solid mahogany concert • Kala spruce top "travel" baritone • Islander laminate tenor (Pono passive) • Kala Longneck Soprano laminate • 12 Makala Dolphins/Sharks • 1 Mahalo soprano • my daughter's abandoned Flea

Thread Information