FS: Mainland Red Cedar Concert $200

2manistrings

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I never thought I would do this, but my 2-year-old Mainland Red Cedar Concert is up for sale. I live in PA, and my boyfriend in FL was affected by hurricane Irma. :-( That is my only reason for selling this wonderful ukulele.

Uke Description:
* All solid wood construction including
* Western red cedar top
* Rosewood back/sides, fretboard and bridge
* Mahogany neck
* Sealed geared tuners w/ amber buttons
* Gloss finish
* Concert size
* Excellent intonation and low action
* Currently strung with Martin M600's + Living Water low G
* Includes well-padded Access gig bag
* A tiny fingernail-like indentation is in the top behind bridge. It doesn't affect playability or structure, and I've always thought it was strange. But this flaw was there when I bought the uke.
* I am the original owner. Build date is 4/2015, purchased from dealer 9/2015.

I'm asking $220. This includes PayPal fees and shipping within the continental United States. Uke will ship in gig bag and double boxed, from PA. This is not a happy post for me, but someone is going to get one great-sounding, easy-playing, reliable uke! Please feel free to email with questions:
heartsong (@) mysero.net
Remove spaces and ()

Thanks for your consideration. :)
Crystal

I got one from their store when I was in the States a few years back. Mine would be the uke you would have to "prise from my dead hands"... so I know how desperate you must be to part with it. I hope your BF is OK...... and that he truly appreciates your sacrifice.

I sent you a pm. Did you get it?

Played one at the Tampa Bay Uke Fest two years ago. Was one of the two best sounding concerts in the building.

Top Bottom