Season 295 is colourful

Tootler

Reaction score

The information is in the intro video but here's a summary for those like me who watch intro videos half way through the week. :nana:

Record songs or tunes with a colour in the title. The title should contain a name of a colour; red, blue etc. Any generally accepted colour name is valid. You can also include songs with either of the words "colour" or "rainbow" providing the lyrics make it clear the song is about colours or that colours are a key part of the song.

Instrumentals and original songs or tunes are welcome.

Usual Rules
a) Ukulele should be the main instrument but include other instruments if you wish.
b) Start and finish midnight Hawaii time on Sunday as usual so 8 days.
c) Multi tracking, plugging in etc. are all OK
d) Four song limit until I see how things are going.

Have Fun

S 295 Playlist

Great theme and very nice intro song, Geoff!

Will a song with the word "blues" in the title work, even if it's not the color blue?

lol yeah, ukuleledaddy suggested a great black and white song idea for me, plus there are a couple of black and/or white t rex songs i have my eye, and indeed my ear, on!

You can always use the Thornton rule if your colour seems a bit marginal. Gemstones and plant names are quite often used as colour names, though in such circumstances it's better if you can add the actual colour, for example, emerald green.

Black and white are colours. My intro song mentioned both deliberately

<pedant>Tsk, tsk. Black and white are not colours. They're tones. White is the combination of all colours, but black is the total absence of colour</pedant>.
:smileybounce:

OK I may be wrong :)

Are Black & White Colors?

Last edited:
Here's one I wanted to have a go at during 80s Synth week:

Hi Geoff! Great theme, with masses of scope! Getting this in early as my poor husband is FINALLY coming home tomorrow and we have visitors arriving on Tuesday (bad timing!) So ... instead of tidying the house, cooking etc. this morning, I have been whiling away the hours making a video. Hope I might have time to do another at the end of the week.

Top Bottom