Thread: FS: Koaloha Black Label Superconcert

Default FS: Koaloha Black Label Superconcert

Up for sale is my mint condition Koaloha Black Label Superconcert very recently purchased from HMS. Here is the original page for this exact uke:

https://www.theukulelesite.com/shop-...r-concert.html

As you can hear this is a uke with a strong clear voice, and the special black label bracing I believe contributes to this. At the same time the concert size body creates a lot of sweetness. And it’s just such a slick looking uke with the black accents all over. Beautiful new “classic” style crown fretboard inlays, bow tie bridge, hipshot tuners. The reason I’m selling is I can’t get comfortable with the Koaloha Tenor Neck. I’ve had two other Tenor necked Koalohas (a regular tenor, and a tenor necked soprano) and I’ve had to part with them because of the pain in my left wrist from a preexisting condition/surgery. The black label neck is somewhat slimmer than the standard Koaloha neck and I though this might be the ticket, but alas. It’s a shame because there is no sound like the Koaloha sound.

I paid $3400 for this beauty and am asking a firm $2750. If you know you like Koalohas here’s a chance to elevate to the black label with around a 20% discount. Comes with original Oahu wooden hard shell case, as well as full HMS setup (not the new expedited yet less comprehensive setup). I cover PayPal fees, buyer pays shipping of their choice.

Honestly I’m a bit on the fence selling this uke as it’s just so nice sounding and looking. So if I don’t get any bites I’ll have no problem hanging onto it for a while. Thanks for looking.
    4C3ECC8B-675E-42F2-9FDA-05FB86ADFC69.jpg2705B3BA-04F9-4DB7-B1AE-D3436848E193.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tanman; 10-21-2017 at 06:42 AM. Reason: More description added

Does the Black Label still have a flat fret board? I believe so but just checking.
    How bad is your UAS?

Quote Originally Posted by sam13 View Post
    Does the Black Label still have a flat fret board? I believe so but just checking.
    Yes, flat fingerboard, no radius.

No longer for sale, thanks for looking.

Thread Information