Moore Bettah Tenor “Tree Frog” Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's already sold (for $1)... Now I'm sweating and hoping there are more bidders out there.....:eek:

You've had a solid start to the bidding. A couple of bidders have decided on a strategy of getting the price up somewhat early to shut down the dreamers. It may not get to the price you want though until the last few minutes. Maybe the last 15 seconds. That's eBay. You'll need nerves of steel yet.

Yes, I've sold many items on eBay, and have learned things really start rolling at the very end. I'm OK with whatever the instrument sells for. I know it will get a good home and be appreciated. It's not often that a person can buy a Moore Bettah and only have to wait for a week......

You should consider including in your listing a close up photo of the headstock inlay.

Yes. I had many other photos, but the eBay system did not allow me to have any more photos. I've sent that photo to some buyers that requested it. I'm going to see about removing one of the photos and seeing if I can then add its. Thanks.....

PS - I checked back with eBay and photos can't be changed or added, so I'm left to send photos to those who request them. There's already been 5 requests for the photo of the head. I'll do better next time. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks Chuck for your interest. I am going to let the auction run at eBay. I hope you will take the time to participate in the auction. It would be nice to know that someone on the forum got the instrument.

the auction is listed for local pick up only. not sure if that was intentional but it would definitely reduce your overall buying pool quite substantially

the auction is listed for local pick up only. not sure if that was intentional but it would definitely reduce your overall buying pool quite substantially

It’s listed for free local pickup. Shipping is available. If the prices stay where they are,someone will get a great deal.

Maybe close the thread if it's no longer for sale on here.

Agreed. This subform is for private selling only. Not to give exposure to your ebay listing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom