I Want To Say Sorry...

AlohaKine

Reaction score
Maybe by now it's old news to some, but if I remember correct, I only made my post a few weeks ago in the Luthier's Lounge...

What I did was wrong, I should of just kept things private, and I should of just went back before it was to late and actually deleted the post.

I'm sure you know, when things get under your skin, you jump a little without thinking, and that was certainly me.

So for any of you that remember, read the post, were bothered and upset, I wanted to say sorry to you and especially to the unamed Luither, because you all deserve it!

I made a mistake I wish I didn't, and I know everyone on the forum didn't see the post, but for those that did and remember I just wanted you to know I was sorry.

I hope you'll all accept my apology, and as I continue to be around UU, people will not have any hate towards me.

I just want it to be a happy place, and I don't want to rock the boat for anyone, and I'm upset at myself too for acting the way I did.

Take Care, Be Well, Aloha! :)

Aloha Aloha Kine,
Everyone makes mistakes and I'm sure you didn't intentionally stir the pot and things happen.. I think the person you should apologize is not us but the luthier..
tomorrows a new day, get it past you...in a few weeks this should be all forgotten..and for all the people with good memories and grudges, Im sure you've made mistakes in the past
let it go too.. it not worth it... Happy Strummings :)

Good for you, to make a public apology, it's almost as hard as making it face to face - I hope you also apologized directly to the luthier as well. ;)

It's in the past now - happy strumming. :)

I'm glad you're here. No worries!

Top Bottom