Starter U Bass?

No, I'm full up with acoustic; Gold Tone MicroBass 23 inch with Pahoehoe strings, Yamaha Jr. 22.5 inch guitar converted to bass with Pahoehoe, Rondo Hadean 21 inch with Thunderguts, Kala Journeyman 21 inch with Thunderguts and Aquila ShortBassOne-60 23.5 inch with the flat wounds, but may change them back to Thunder Reds that came with it.

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 33)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

A seller on eBay has the Taylor Mini grit $499. I just ordered it. Any suggestions for a small bass amp? Roland Bass Cube?

The Bass Cube would be fine. I stepped up and spent the money for a PhiL Jones Double Four and battery, about $550, fantastic amp.

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 33)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Last edited:
The Taylor GS-Mini bass showed up today. It's larger than I anticipated, about the same size as my Martin tenor guitar. But it looks and feels like a quality instrument. Much nicer than the SUB U-Bass Uke and the Ovation bass guitar I had before.

The Taylor GS-Mini bass showed up today. It's larger than I anticipated, about the same size as my Martin tenor guitar. But it looks and feels like a quality instrument. Much nicer than the SUB U-Bass Uke and the Ovation bass guitar I had before.

Really? From the pictures (google), it looks huge!

Right to left Ko'olau CE1, Martin O-28 VS, (sideways) Republic Hwy 49 tenor resonator guitar, Taylor Mini bass.

I just bought a used Roland Bass Cube on EBay. Should be here is a week or two.

Attachments

• IMG_1392.jpg
    IMG_1392.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Top Bottom