Kala Koa Concert w/Cedartop

Status
Not open for further replies.

uke4all

Reaction score
I have 2 Kala concerts for sale! the first is a Kala koa w/cedartop.Like new condition! Plays sweet! in the picture,i have aquilas on it,although I was tempted to try d'addarios and was having a hard time selling it,so I thought I'd try it out! it is currently strung w/ d'addarios. (may need setup to adjust action.Not accurate)I am not great at readjusting..$200 shipped w/case. The second is a Kala mahogany w/sprucetop.Strung w/ Koolau golds,sounds great! I actually like this one better! $100 shipped w/case. I have my eye on another,so I need to sacrifice. Both are in like new condition and have been kept cased in Hawaii climate. Out of USA,please inquire.Thanks for looking! Cant seem to post pictures of the sprucetop,being this is an edit,so let me know if you want pics.

kakc.jpg

kakc2.jpg

kakc3.jpg

Last edited:
Eh Brah, what kine uke you gonna get?

Nothing fancy,I tend to stay with what I know,so I want the Kala lacewood concert from MGM.I sprung for a Koaloha in April,so I cant afford another one and I am willing to sell my other kala's....and I am a Wahine!!!:p

Could you post pics of the spruce top if you get the chance? also is it the KA-SC model? Mahalo!

Shoots, I'm sorry :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: The new Kala's are getting even better, I'm waiting to see the new Accacia Tenor with slotted head coming soon.

Try post your Spruce top pictures in a reply, i'm local and if nice will pick up. :shaka:

Shoots, I'm sorry :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: The new Kala's are getting even better, I'm waiting to see the new Accacia Tenor with slotted head coming soon.
it's ok.probably 8 out of 10 uu'ers are male!

I sold the sprucetop! thanks! the cedartop is still available!

I am offering the Kala cedartop concert size for $100+shipping ($20 USA) I have Koolau gold strings on it now and there is some wear on headstock from using digital tuner.thanks for looking.this is also on ebay.so hopefully someone here buys it first so I dont have to pay seller fees!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom