20s or 30s Kamaka Style 3 - Looking for Info

Since I'm new to the Underground, I'll clarify for others that I'm in the social media production, and journalism businesses, not the musical instrument business. I play music for fun, and I enjoy owning and playing vintage guitars, mandolins, banjos, and ukes. I am forced to "care about the money" since, like most of us, I don't have an unlimited supply. ;-) But I have no financial interest in the Kamaka that this thread is about. Learning about vintage instruments is a lifelong passion for me, as I'm sure it is for many folks here. (I notice that the forum has no 'Vintage' section, as exists in the guitar, mando, and banjo forums. But there is so much history to the Uke - and so many collectors, I know the info is out there.)

Cheers, and Thanks to any who can contribute to a better understanding of the early Kamakas!
there is a search though and you can use that to find posts that interest you in vintage ukes or anything else
I know you're new and it's easier to post a new post, remember this forums is 10 plus years old. Use the tools they
Provide you as we have former posts from the beginning. Happy strummings ☺ ☺

Last edited:
there is a search though and you can use that to find posts that interest you ...
Happy to get to know the UU a little better. There doesn't seem to be any better thread than this one about this model in the archive - at least not that I've been able to find via search.

But HERE is an important resource - a reprint of the 2008 FBJ story in the very helpful Kamaka Blog.

All the best and happy holidays. B.

Aloha Brad, thank you i never go to these for some reason, with the search try using different words to find what you're looking for
Could be more specific or just more general.. such as vintage kamaka special pineapple.. I dunno I don't use it as much either now
Happy holidays and happy strummings to you

Top Bottom