Kamaka Tenor Deluxe 2 Slotted Head Ukulele 2016 100th Anniversary Edition - As new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
2016 - Centennial Anniversary Model Tenor HF-3 D2I (as shown)
Absolutely beautiful, this is a limited run 100 year anniversary with full Hawaiian koa and the beautiful 100 year inlay in an ebony faced slotted headstock. The top and back are framed off with wood binding and beautiful abalone inlay around the top and rosette. Schaller tuners, velvet smooth with gorgeous snakewood buttons. *Cost $4,300 Australian (US $3,000+) would be happy to accept $3,300 Australian - mobile in Australia is 0419 018

Bought it here in Australia last year and would like to sell it locally before sending it to Hawaii for sale.

Last edited:
Wow!

What a nice uke and deal.
Someone is going to be happy this holiday.

You should keep it! :shaka:

So are these available in the US as well?

They were last year when they came out. I believe almost all of them have probably sold by now. But you might be able to find someone selling their's that they bought. I believe it was a limited release of 100 of them. I'm not sure if that was global or not.

They were last year when they came out. I believe almost all of them have probably sold by now. But you might be able to find someone selling their's that they bought. I believe it was a limited release of 100 of them. I'm not sure if that was global or not.

no, I was asking if the seller is willing to ship to US address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom