SamAsh Has Good Deals

AlohaKine

Reaction score
To begin with, this post is certainly not about trying to promote one business over another.

I know there are a lot of good companies out there, and hopefully it has been the good fortune of many to have gotten a nice deal, as I recently got.

I only wanted to share my recent experience buying a Martin C1K through SamAsh.

SamAsh has customer service that will really talk with you on the phone at great length and detail. Before and during the order process and mid way, days later, checking on my order, SamAsh reps in total, spent around 2 hours on the phone helping me.

Then SamAsh gave me a really good deal on a C1K, not sure I can discuss prices, if SamAsh would appreciate that, but all I can tell you is this, make a resonable offer and see what happens! :)

I hope everyone has a good online shopping experience, wherever you shop!

Happy Holidays & Aloha! :)

http://www.samash.com/

I've always had good experiences with my local Sam Ash store in Hollywood, CA, especially by Sharon upstairs and the manager Marty. I've also had good experiences and help with online orders from Sweetwater.

I've always had good experiences with my local Sam Ash store in Hollywood, CA, especially by Sharon upstairs and the manager Marty. I've also had good experiences and help with online orders from Sweetwater.
e

No experience with Sam Ash, but yes, Sweetwater's customer service is excellent. Their staff of phone sales reps are very knowledgeable, and they seem to include candy with every order. How did they know I have a bigtime sweet tooth? ;)

Top Bottom