Thread: FS: Romero Tiny Tenor Spruce/Mahogany

Default FS: Romero Tiny Tenor Spruce/Mahogany

Hey everyone -

I need to get rid of a few of my ukes to make room in my house, the first one I'm listing is a Romero Creations Tiny Tenor in Spruce/Mahogany. This one has a beautiful tone and a very loud sound for its size, but the shape just isn't as comfortable for me to hold as a traditional uke.

This is the flagship Tiny Tenor (https://www.theukulelesite.com/romer...iny-tenor.html), NOT the cheaper "TT" version (https://www.theukulelesite.com/romer...r-package.html). The differences include all-solid construction, rosewood fingerboard, and MOP inlay logo.

The uke is about two years old and is in excellent condition. The only damage is a small scratch on the body and a little ding on the back of the headstock, which are shown in the last two photos but are otherwise barely noticeable. The uke is strung/tuned to low G.

The price is $350 + shipping (firm) via Paypal or cashier's check. Please message me with any questions and thanks for looking!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please see my pm
    YouTube channel
    Personal blog

Instead of anticipating the goal, learn to enjoy the Journey for this is where we spend 99.9% of our time.
    The Journey is the reward...

Payment sent
    YouTube channel
    Personal blog

Instead of anticipating the goal, learn to enjoy the Journey for this is where we spend 99.9% of our time.

Please see my pm
    YouTube channel
    Personal blog

Thread Information