Ukulele collection for sale

pakhan

Reaction score
Dear friends,

It's been a little while since I've posted up on here. Life has been busy and great but due to a recent injury I am unlikely to be able to play ukulele to any reasonable in the foreseeable future.

Hence, I am placing my entire ukulele collection up for sale so these instruments can be enjoyed by all. Although I had acquired these when I was an active ukulele dealer, I am selling them in a private capacity, hence I only list those ukuleles which are used, as I am unsure if listing ukuleles covered by warranty comply with UU rules.

$3500 Moore Bettah 6 string custom all koa tenor
$2500 G string custom concert spruce/ziricote
$4500 Kawika 5 string custom tenor koa

Prices are negotiable, particularly if you wish to take all of them off my hands!

These instruments reside with me in Singapore, and I have spent the last 3 weeks called USDA, Lacey Act experts and US F&W to ensure that when I send, it is compliant to the current rulings.

Unfortunately, whilst I have photos, posting up is slightly challenging as I am relegated to an iphone at the moment. However, I would be delighted to snap off some photos (with proof of date of course) with the phone.

Please feel free to PM or email me on tan.terence@gmail.com for more details. We can watsapp or skype if you wish, although I regret I am unable to record or demo the ukes for you!

With apologies, I seem to be unable to edit my signature!

Thanks, Terence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom