FS: Kanile'a K-1T Tenor Ukulele with hard case $800 OBO

pge

Reaction score
New condition - Purchased in Hawaii earlier this year, never played. A friend of mine bought it for me, mistakenly thinking I played the ukulele (I actually play bluegrass mandolin - that other small, guitar-looking thing!).

Description here: http://kanileaukulele.com/product/k1-series-ukulele/

My pictures were too large to upload so please PM me if you want pictures or more info.

I am located in the Washington DC area if anyone wants to check it out in person.

Thanks,
Philip

Nobody will buy without pictures. You might as well not bother with posting here if you aren't going to include photographs.

Update: pictures

Apologies for not including them in the original post - I had some technical difficulties and didn't realize how much of an issue it would be
Regards,
Philip

Attachments

• IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0097.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0098.jpg
    IMG_0098.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0099.JPG
    IMG_0099.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 144
Pretty uke with the sap wood.
Recommend posting a better pic of the top.
Also, I just want to hear the story of a friend buying you an $900+ gift of an instrument you don't play...
I need more friends like that... ;^)

Pretty uke with the sap wood.
Recommend posting a better pic of the top.
Also, I just want to hear the story of a friend buying you an $900+ gift of an instrument you don't play...
I need more friends like that... ;^)

It's long story:) but the short version is that a very good longtime friend, who is not a musician, was familiar with my mandolins but always thought they were ukuleles. It was a harmless mistake on his part that I never corrected and never mattered, until he took a dream-of-a-lifetime surfing vacation with his family to Hawaii and the timing coincided with him having a reason to get me a gift, and he got a sweet ukulele for me while he was there. I thought I was going to keep it, but after a few months I had never taken it out of the case - when I have a chance to play, I always grab my mandolin instead. Honestly, ukulele music just doesn't get me excited, so I decided it deserved a home with someone that would play it.

Ugh, also checking for a friend, but for him I have to ask the eternal question. Is the neck radiused?

I have one and my understanding is that the neck is NOT radiused on this model. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

Top Bottom