For those without eBay - MIM's Ukes is now on Reverb as well - YAY!

Booli

Reaction score
I have no business shopping for ukes since right now I have not a dime to spend, but I just stumbled upon this, and apparently MIM has had a storefront on REVERB.com since October 2017. If there was an announcement, I guess I missed it.

nfti4gapqzcdq2rbfduo.jpg

As of the time I am posting this message, she has 144 ukes for sale via the link below to her page on REVERB...

https://reverb.com/shop/mimsukes?sort=price|asc&page=

just remember while pulling out your credit card, that...

"There's nothing like the desperate sound of UAS in the morning..."

She posted about this on Facebook. As a vendor that seems to genuinely care for her customers, she also has a pretty good grasp on the sales environment at this time—working eBay and now Reverb. I know I’m not a big fan of selling on eBay as I can lose more than 25% of the purchase price to eBay fees, PayPal fees, and shipping. Perhaps Reverb is a more economical marketplace.

I would encourage anyone who is interested in a ukulele to contact Mim directly. I did so in the past and found myself buying a ukulele (one of my favorites) that I hadn’t actually planned to buy.

I would encourage anyone who is interested in a ukulele to contact Mim directly..

Reverb looks to be not quite as bad as eBay, but I agree a direct invoice is best.

Mims' the best. However you can reach her, do so.

Thanks for posting this so folks can find her. Mim is simply the best!
And yes, she did post this on bookface a few days ago....

She posted about this on Facebook...

...And yes, she did post this on bookface a few days ago....

Thanks for the confirmation so I know I'm not imagining things. :p

Some folks (like me) are not using BookFace (by choice, privacy concerns) and I wonder why Mim has seemingly not said anything on UU in the 'Shameless Self Promotion' forum section? (maybe I missed that too? - please correct me if I'm wrong)

Modesty and humility are esteemed traits of course, but if it were my business, I'd be shouting about it from the rooftops (figuratively, of course).

Regardless, I am glad to see her expand and have more channels to reach folks.

When I am ready, I will go direct to buy from Mim without any middle-man. :)

Top Bottom