Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year to all UU members and thank you.

A Happy new year, Lapyang!

Recently Booli taught me Aliexpress.com and now I am big fan of it. It is very cheep and some items are even cheaper than domestic postage. We are near to China, shipping is not long even by sea. But I would like to make friends with even high end ukulele users like Dave and Brenda this year (it is already 2018 here).
    Last edited by zztush; 12-31-2017 at 07:27 PM. Reason: typo
    Kamaka HF-1 100

Happy New Year from Utah! Thanks to everyone on UU who's been so supportive and taught me a ton. I never thought that I'd become a musician, but the ukulele has captured my heart. Such a great way to make music, make new friends, push my boundaries, and just have so much fun. Here's to 2018 ....more learning & more strumming.
    My ukulele family.....
    Imua iSN soprano
    Islander Acacia laminate soprano
    KoAloha concert - circa 2006
    Loprinzi cedar & rosewood concert
    Gary Gill concert scale tenor, Douglas Fir & Mahogany

Happy Uke Year to all!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy, Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to you and everyone here on UU. Glad to be a part of such a friendly and helpful community. Here's to 2018, may it be filled with joy and happiness!
    Enjoying instruments by - Beau Hannam - Jay Lichty - Jerry Hoffmann - Luis Feu de Mesquita - Kala - Kamaka - Kanile'a - KoAloha - Ko'olau - Moore Bettah - Pono - Romero Creations - and others

Quote Originally Posted by Rakelele View Post
    Happy New Year to you and everyone here on UU. Glad to be a part of such a friendly and helpful community. Here's to 2018, may it be filled with joy and happiness!
    You prompt me to make this reply; I know my New Year will be filled with joy and happiness because as I've done the last many months, I stopped watching the news completely, I just focus on good things; playing with my uke groups, performing and donating ukes to music therapy programs. It's made me feel so much better. Sure, I know there are terrible things happening, but I choose to ignore the 24 hour bombardment of being inundated with bad news.

Happy, prosperous, peaceful, healthy New Year to all of UU's fabulous ukers!
    Thanks to all of you for being supportive of me, and one another.
    Special thanks to Booli, for all his encouragement, on and offline.
    And thanks to our fantastic Mods who hold this thing together, no matter how feisty we get!
    You UU guys and gals are the most intelligent, most talented, most helpful bunch I've ever encountered on my computer!
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Happy New Year to one and all. Just think......another sunrise......another year. Everything freezes except "Time"

Happy 2018 to my Brother & Sister uker's!
    “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.”
    ― Martin Luther

Thread Information