Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: 'Ukulele Mike' Lynch Tribute Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Camsuke View Post
    Thanks for posting Kevin, this is so beautifully played & sounds absolutely amazing! Bravo!
    Thank you!

Ukulele Mike was a big help for me too. I tried a lot of times to play tha songs that he was teaching through hes videos! I didnt copy perfect the way he was doing it but i try and i became a better "player".

The latest was Fur Elise, playing my Ibanez Concert UEW15E-OPN acoustic only no amp.

I have also play Smile (charlie chaplin) with my brothers makai pk55 soprano.

And my first video was pink panther, playing my harley benton concert (i still love that uke!). The video quality is sooooo sooo bad am really sorry!

I hope someone like it, i will still try to play more of his!
     photo SerasBassPlayer-Youtube-Channel-Banner_128.gif

Quote Originally Posted by seras89 View Post
    Ukulele Mike was a big help for me too. I tried a lot of times to play tha songs that he was teaching through hes videos! I didnt copy perfect the way he was doing it but i try and i became a better "player".

The latest was Fur Elise, playing my Ibanez Concert UEW15E-OPN acoustic only no amp.

I have also play Smile (charlie chaplin) with my brothers makai pk55 soprano.

And my first video was pink panther, playing my harley benton concert (i still love that uke!). The video quality is sooooo sooo bad am really sorry!

I hope someone like it, i will still try to play more of his!
    seras89, Excellent......... your playing is exactly in keeping with the Mike Lynch ethos. I really enjoyed all the videos.
    just like waiting for a bus........nothing for such a while and then three together!
    Keep up the great work,
    Mike

Thanks you so so much for giving time to watch my videos!!! Even one reply can give courage since in my country (Greece) Ukulele is not popular at all and i dont have someone to talk about it! Thank you Mike!!!
     photo SerasBassPlayer-Youtube-Channel-Banner_128.gif

Quote Originally Posted by seras89 View Post
    Thanks you so so much for giving time to watch my videos!!! Even one reply can give courage since in my country (Greece) Ukulele is not popular at all and i dont have someone to talk about it! Thank you Mike!!!
    Your videos are terrific. Thanks for posting them! -Kevin

Thanks so much for posting 3 fabulous videos Seras! It's wonderful to have you join the Tribute!
    All the best,
    Campbell

YouTube Videos & Tabs
    https://www.youtube.com/user/camsuke

Wow what a nice treat! 3 excellent videos together. I am looking forward to more coming.
    Tenor: Mya Moe 2052, Mya Moe Resonator 1581
    Concert: Hoffmann ML, Oceana Slothead Cutaway, LoPrinzi Nova MS-C, Kanile'a KPA C, Kiwaya KMC-K, Pono RC-C-PC, KoAloha Mango, Waterman KA CWB
    Soprano: Lanikai LU-21(Starter uke!), Kamaka Pineapple 100th Anniversary, Maui Music SK-41 "Pre-Fire", Romero Creations XS, Ohana SK 50G, Zimnicki #20, Makayla Dolphin Light Blue Burst, Fred Shields Oval, KoAloha KSM-02 (Long Neck), Barron River
    Mini: iUke Piccolo, Fred Shields Pocket

Great constribution to this thread
    What’s a treat. Three videos
    Great job ! Thank you so much!
    Looking for more from you.
    Brenda

Please participate in our Mike Lynch tribute thread :
    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...Tribute-Videos

Thread Information