'Ukulele Mike' Lynch Tribute Videos

Here's a video version of Chet Atkins' "I Still Can't Say Goodbye."

Not arranged by Ukulele Mike. But I think it fits the theme of this tribute thread.

The arrangement/adaptation is by Corey Fujimoto, as transcribed by UU member "xyz" (Bertrand Le Nistour). Corey's version is one of my favorite tunes to try to play. I took a shot at adapting and inserting the bridge that's missing from xyz's transcription.

Again, RIP Mike.

Edit: I’m playing my Boat Paddle (now Hoffmann Lutherie) baritone, adirondack spruce/walnut.

Nice work and a fantastic tone.............Really excellent!
Mike

Joseph and Mike- Thank you for your comments. They mean a lot. -Kevin

Hey Kevin
I hope you repeat this post in link and video with the song title so others can enjoy it too

This is my rendition of Autumn Leaves, based on Mr. Mike Lynch's arrangement in Chord Melody Book One. Played on a LoPrinzi Baritone.

March is Mike's Birthday Month, I am glad to be able make this video before the month is over.

Last edited:
Here's a video version of Chet Atkins' "I Still Can't Say Goodbye."

Not arranged by Ukulele Mike. But I think it fits the theme of this tribute thread.

The arrangement/adaptation is by Corey Fujimoto, as transcribed by UU member "xyz" (Bertrand Le Nistour). Corey's version is one of my favorite tunes to try to play. I took a shot at adapting and inserting the bridge that's missing from xyz's transcription.

Again, RIP Mike.

Edit: I’m playing my Boat Paddle (now Hoffmann Lutherie) baritone, adirondack spruce/walnut.
Very nice rendition Good-Uke-Boy, I'm impressed.:)

This is my rendition of Autumn Leaves, based on Mr. Mike Lynch's arrangement in Chord Melody Book One. Played on a LoPrinzi Baritone.

March is Mike's Birthday Month, I am glad to be able make this video before the month is over.

Absolutely wonderful Joseph, it's great to see that you have added a baritone to your ever expanding collection! Awesome work mate :D

Joseph, so happy to see you uploaded another song. You are such a great contributor to this thread. Thank you!
When did you start playing baritone?
It’s hard to believe it’s the last day of March already and this thread is still running strong!

Beautifully played. Your baritone sounds great!

Thank you Kevin.

Joseph, so happy to see you uploaded another song. You are such a great contributor to this thread. Thank you!
When did you start playing baritone?
It’s hard to believe it’s the last day of March already and this thread is still running strong!

Hey Brenda, I am glad to be part of this tribute to Mr. Lynch.
I thought I weren't going to venture into Baritone, but that darn UAS and impulsivity...

First of all I was shocked to learn of Mike's passing. May he RIP. I am new to ukulele and was watching and learning from Mike's U-Tube lessons, almost everyday. We had just connected on facebook and became friends. We are somewhere in the same age group. He seemed like such a great person. His sudden death shook me a little, or more. We had just a few days before became friends and starting talking to each other, plus Mike being younger then me got to me. I have ordered and received his Chord Melody books 1-3. I think they are great. I really hope his books are always available and all of his u-tubes. They are a collection of the best learning material I have ever seen in the seventy years since I first started learning clarinet at age 10. I hope someday soon to be able to post a song on here.
This tribute to Mike is very, very nice. Thank you.

Ukulele Mike's arrangement of Blackbird by The Beatles/Paul McCartney.

Although it was tempting to play this on one of my Blackbird ukuleles, I hope it sounds nice in high-G on my Santa Cruz mahogany concert. Thanks UU!

Last edited:
First of all I was shocked to learn of Mike's passing. May he RIP. I am new to ukulele and was watching and learning from Mike's U-Tube lessons, almost everyday. We had just connected on facebook and became friends. We are somewhere in the same age group. He seemed like such a great person. His sudden death shook me a little, or more. We had just a few days before became friends and starting talking to each other, plus Mike being younger then me got to me. I have ordered and received his Chord Melody books 1-3. I think they are great. I really hope his books are always available and all of his u-tubes. They are a collection of the best learning material I have ever seen in the seventy years since I first started learning clarinet at age 10. I hope someday soon to be able to post a song on here.
This tribute to Mike is very, very nice. Thank you.

I am glad you found this thread at last. I hope you will participate in this thread too. Yes Mike's daughter is managing his business. You can still buy through the same website.

Last edited:
Ukulele Mike's arrangement of Blackbird by The Beatles/Paul McCartney.

Although it was tempting to play this on one of my Blackbird ukuleles, I hope it sounds nice in high-G on my Santa Cruz mahogany concert. Thanks UU!

Kevin, That's another beautiful uke you got there. It has a very nice sound to it although it is not a blackbird. :D Mike's arrangements are all meant for high G but you can get away with a low G tuning on some songs.
Your skill has improved so much in a short few weeks. It's good to see you continue posting video and one is better than the last. Another fantastic video!

Top Bottom