Anyone in Willamette Valley (OR) own a Tiny Tenor?

Jan D

Reaction score
After much reading and virtual listening, I find myself seriously smitten with the Tiny Tenor made by Romero Creations. Normally I would never consider buying a musical instrument without playing it first, but the Tiny Tenor may just be the exception. However, I have a very limited amount of discretionary income, and simply cannot justify ordering one without having at least tried one, however briefly. So I'm wondering if there is anyone out there living in the Willamette Valley area of Oregon that owns a Tiny Tenor (specifically the solid spruce top/laminate mahogany sides and back), who would be kind enough to let me test drive it for a few minutes. I already know I love the look of the instrument, but I need to be sure I also like the sound and feel, before pulling the plug and actually ordering one.
I would be tremendously grateful to anybody who can help me briefly access a real, live version of what seems to be a great little uke!
Thanks!
Jan

If you can’t find anyone near by, Ukerepublic has this ukulele in stock. Mike is great to work with and has a great return policy if you decide it isn’t for you. I have a TT mahogany and it is my go to ukulele. It is the most versatile ukulele in my uke family.

Tom

Top Bottom