Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Season 308 of the Ukulele

posting stuff like that from the UK to the states, i tape everything up securely, make sure it says airmail, plus we have to fill in a little form that sticks on the package, a cn22 customs declaration, with boxes to tick and complete to say it's a gift, to say what it is, and to say the value, you also have to sign it to say you're the sender and responsible for the contents and aren't sending anything dangerous
    lynda

get it on, bang a gong, get it on

All these problems is why I don't offer any prizes, it's complicated & can be quite expensive, but we all do it for the love of the uke & not prizes anyway, so it doesn't matter.
    Trying to do justice to various musical instruments.

I Will try to find that form.

Is there anything similar for Australia?
    Ohana SK30M mahogany super-soprano, Cort UKEBWCOP Blackwood concert, Fluke Koa Tenor, Hora M1176 spruce Tenor

Quote Originally Posted by UkingViking View Post
    I Will try to find that form.

Is there anything similar for Australia?
    I'm not sure, but surely the people at the post office can tell you what you need to do...

Quote Originally Posted by robinboyd View Post
    I'm not sure, but surely the people at the post office can tell you what you need to do...
    I guess that must be the plan. I can't find cn22 form online either.
    Ohana SK30M mahogany super-soprano, Cort UKEBWCOP Blackwood concert, Fluke Koa Tenor, Hora M1176 spruce Tenor

I sympathise, Viking! So far, this year, I have posted something from France to Australia, at not-inconsiderable expense, which never turned up, and I am in the process of trying to recover a uke I bought off eBay in the UK, which has already made the journey over to France once, only to be returned to the UK after a week of trying to retrieve it from the delivery company over here and is now winging its way back from England yet again. Well, yes, admittedly this latter was through a carrier, BUT international delivery by whatever means can be exceedingly complicated, certainly costly and not always 100% reliable. The very best of luck to you!
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

My mug arrived this morning and I am, right this minute drinking my dinner time coffee from it.

Many thanks Mikkel for a super prize
    Geoff Walker

I have several ukuleles in various sizes and am not planning on getting any more...

at least, not yet.

I also play some blowy things and a squeezy thing

Internet:
    You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TootlinGeoff
    Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/tootlingeoff

confluence of the Mohawk and Hudson Rivers, New York

Got the mug in the mail yesterday and am enjoying a second cup of coffee in it this morning! It is a beautiful prize, Mikkel! Thank you!

~ Dick

Mainland Red Cedar Concert, Mango Tenor
    Boulder Creek RipTides: UB-2N spruce-top baritone, UT-5NS tenor, UT-11NS acacia-top tenor, UC-5NS concert

Me too Thanks so much Mikkel! It's fantastic . . .

IMG_2046.jpg

Wuhu, 3/5 not broken or caught up in customs, I hope the last two make it also!

Thread Information