Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 308 of the Ukulele

Quote Originally Posted by mythinformed View Post
    My choice of drink comes courtesy of Oasis ..............

That's a double whammy in the UK too!

(Other sugary juice drinks are available)
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Hello, Mr. Viking (I'm sure I knew your real name, but I can't remember it!) Herewith, a song about tea (which I'd never heard before yesterday). In my case, tea has to be "Yorkshire" and taken black.
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Welp, I am not a songwriter, but since this week called for original, here's one I came up with today.

Quote Originally Posted by LimousinLil View Post
    In my case, tea has to be "Yorkshire" and taken black.
    that's strong stuff! i like PG, weak and milky (strong-tea-lovers everywhere are probably reaching - literally!!!!! - for a bucket now!)
    lynda

get it on, bang a gong, get it on

Default 308-original

Having fun with my day and songs title from some guy.

I posted a request for requests on my FB page to help me chose a cover for this week. I'd never heard this song which has been done by many people...

Yesterday, I went out and bought a new USB microphone so I could multitrack. My review of the Audio-technica 2020: Nice sound, very sensitive, but even though there's a headphone jack on the mic itself, there's a very small delay between producing sound and hearing it. This makes multi-tracking a little more difficult. Never had this problem with my old Yeti Blue that broke.
    Blogging about a momentous life change as I switch careers and continents--> Leaving America

This one will make you thirsty.
    Don't forget to hydrate!

Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Brian challenged me to keep going in the Seasons, as well as doing the 365 songs, by making sure one song each week fitted the theme. When this week's theme came up, I chuckled to myself, because what was already pencilled in for today?

www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

Quote Originally Posted by bird's eye view of my ukelele View Post
    that's strong stuff! i like PG, weak and milky (strong-tea-lovers everywhere are probably reaching - literally!!!!! - for a bucket now!)
    Yuck!!!! (I have a real problem with making weak cups of tea for visiting friends and family!)
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Just made another 10 weeks available for hosting which will take us through to June....

Thread Information