Thread: That time of year again

Default That time of year again

The temperature here in the North UK has increased up to 4 C so due to this modest heatwave.. I was intending to start in the workshop this morning tidying up and servicing the machinary ready for a good start this year ... but due to a bad head cold that makes me feel bad and going two days without the taste of the demon drink which makes me feel even worse I can't summon up the strength to get off my arse..Maybe after lunch I'll try again...Mrs T aint too good either...Welcome to 2018
    Last edited by Timbuck; 01-09-2018 at 12:08 AM.
    http://ukulele-innovation.tripod.com ebay i/d squarepeg_3000 Email timmsken@hotmail.com

If you can believe that moving images and sound, can fly through empty space across the universe and be seen and heard on a box in your living room ?.. then you can believe in anything.

and it doesn't help having to stay indoors and watch "Wanted Down Under" on the tele.

Timbuck, sorry you and Mrs T don't feel good. I have the crud too. It's been way too cold out to make me feel like going out, and my uke is in the shop. Getting a lot of reading done, and watching Gunsmoke TV reruns on YouTube!
    Feel better!
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Thread Information