HMS The Ukulele Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First emails and now rules? That’s a lot of reading. Nah, but i did just read the rules, my bad, and makes sense. Thanks for doing what you do buddhuu.

It's tough trying to please all the people all the time ain't it brother:p

I buy from Andrew and HMS because they DO care and he has always been a stand up guy. But yes I have experienced the same issues with email response but now I use the phone. Brilliant device, they should have invented this before email, you can actually talk to someone and get an immediate answer.

Last edited:
I think the point has been made and Andrew has been well and truly admonished. So are we done with flaming Andrew and HMS now? I hope so because this sort of public flogging is depressing!

Ah it's cool. I get nice emails from happy customers every day. I try to take the criticism constructively. But I should mention to any of you guys that you can text me directly and I usually answer quickly. (808)781-9168. We're here and want to help. There's just always a lot going on. Mahalo friends.

If I buy from your web pages, does that still function, if you want accessories fitted ? By this I mean getting input form you ?

Andrew has explained the best wsy to communicate and you are using this forum still? Moderators please close this now very pointless thread.

I have never had the opportunity to order from HMS but maybe one day I will. However, the man has given out a number to text him with! On a public forum! That tells me they are very interested in hearing and helping.

Hope to order one of those pretty Kala Ziricote sopranos when I get some uke money . . .

Andrew has explained the best wsy to communicate and you are using this forum still? Moderators please close this now very pointless thread.

I started this thread with the best of intentions and stand by my comments, however as you have stated Pete is has now outlived it's usefulness, accordingly I have pm'd the mods and asked that it be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom