Campanella style for intermediate

Ondrej

Reaction score
In the video I tried to continue the "John King style campanella". He combined two things. The melody is played by campanella style and at once other strings use for accompaniment.
Are you using a similar style? Or you play campanella style without accompaniment?

In the video I tried to continue the "John King style campanella". He combined two things. The melody is played by campanella style and at once other strings use for accompaniment.
Are you using a similar style? Or you play campanella style without accompaniment?

I don't think that I play strictly campanella when I play a song that is predominantly campanella. I mix it up to make it sound better to my ears.

Thanks for this, Ondrej - I have been meaning to purchase some of your books, I have many of them in my Amazon wish list.

Campanella style has me quite intrigued. Thing is, I play with a plectrum and I wonder how campanella would relate to a plectrum playing style. The videos I have watched on campanella have all been fingerstyle.

Thanks for this, Ondrej - I have been meaning to purchase some of your books, I have many of them in my Amazon wish list.

Campanella style has me quite intrigued. Thing is, I play with a plectrum and I wonder how campanella would relate to a plectrum playing style. The videos I have watched on campanella have all been fingerstyle.

Thank you for the praise of my books.
Combining plectrum and campanella style. An interesting challenge.

Top Bottom