Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enya Pineapple Volume and Sound?

Dave ( Down up Dave) brought his pineapple over to compare with mine. His is strung with Aquila Red as he mentioned above. Mine is the original strings that came with the Enya.
    This is a true comparison and a testimony that strings do make a difference. I played the same song back to back between the two pineapples. His pineapple sounds a lot louder and the strings are more responsive. I will be ordering a pack of red although I swear I will not touch red ever again because of it’s breakage! Lesson learned , never says never !
    We have had the Enya since before Christmas. No sign of problem! Neck is still straight. I left it sitting in the stand when I was away last two weeks with our heat turned way down low and 20% humidity. Absolutely no sign of distress with this little uke! Very impressive.
    Brenda

Please participate in our Mike Lynch tribute thread :
    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...Tribute-Videos

Quote Originally Posted by bazmaz View Post
    I can only assume you are right, but it still confuses me. I measured the thickness of the HPL to that on the Martin 0X series and it's identical - looks similar inside too and they don't look over braced either. Must be the type of HPL.

Other HPL instruments I have played (like the Martin) have had great volume - ie the Bonanza ukes from the US
    Hello , this is Emma from Enya Musical Instruments Company . Our X1 series Ukes using the same HPL Koa patterned as Martin X series. HPL material is much thin, stable and environmental . More information, you could have a view of our website. www.enyamusical.com

Default Personal feeling of enya pineapple shape ukulele

I Like the pineapple shape of this enya uke and like the tone of it .

This ukulele is a great instrument. The smooth and soft feel are nice. The volume and sustain are amazing better than I expect . The strings is comfortable to hold and really like the accessories those come with .

Quote Originally Posted by Emily68 View Post
    I Like the pineapple shape of this enya uke and like the tone of it .

This ukulele is a great instrument. The smooth and soft feel are nice. The volume and sustain are amazing better than I expect . The strings is comfortable to hold and really like the accessories those come with .
    Thank you Emily, Wish our ukulele will bring you the enjoyment of music. Please look forward to our other more models coming on Amazon.

Thread Information