Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: SOTU 313 Seventh Year Celebration

Hi Linda! Sorry I didn't finish the song I was working on for this one, but I'm sure it will surface sooner or later. I received the box (from the seven questions riddle) a few days ago, and it was really cool, although it did have eight sides. My daughter Olivia was home from college for the weekend and claimed it as her own and took it back to her dorm with her, so it will see good use. Thanks!
    I've been told that the secret to playing the ukulele is to continue to play the ukulele even after you have been asked to stop.

www.ArtoftheCell.com
    My Ukulele Videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Y...Io4q2PUVFeFoVQ

Quote Originally Posted by manfrog View Post
    Hi Linda! Sorry I didn't finish the song I was working on for this one, but I'm sure it will surface sooner or later. I received the box (from the seven questions riddle) a few days ago, and it was really cool, although it did have eight sides. My daughter Olivia was home from college for the weekend and claimed it as her own and took it back to her dorm with her, so it will see good use. Thanks!
    Eight sides? What? Either I cant count or I cant count on Amazon! I guess one extra side is a bonus
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Thread Information