Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

Sunday's forecast: partly sunny at 83 degrees!
Sure as hell beats the 100 degree with 100% humidity we've been having!

I'll try to whip up some brownies, or bring lemonade and cups! :D

Sunday's forecast: partly sunny at 83 degrees!
Sure as hell beats the 100 degree with 100% humidity we've been having!

I'll try to whip up some brownies, or bring lemonade and cups! :D

You rule! Sweeeeet!

hi friends,

I'm a new member + new chicagoan . . . I can't come to the jam this Sunday (I intern on Sundays) but please lemme know the next time you guys and gals meet up, especially if it's a Saturday . . .

thanks!
adrienne

Right on, Adrienne. We'll let you know. The next jam after this Sunday is scheduled for July 19th.

Adrienne, there is also Ukulele Cabaret scheduled for August 1st, I'll be at that too.

Usually there is a set theme, but this time it's choose your own...

It's great fun and you should play it, but even if you don't there is usually a bunch of great ukulele and ukulele people.

I'll be playing my new Mainland Tenor....

hi friends,

I'm a new member + new chicagoan . . . I can't come to the jam this Sunday (I intern on Sundays) but please lemme know the next time you guys and gals meet up, especially if it's a Saturday . . .

thanks!
adrienne

Hey Adrienne!
I just checked out your YT channel - I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU! You had me rollin' - your video journals are the best! See you next month!? :D

Today's Chicago Uke Jam was so much fun. It was great meeting players I only knew by screen name. Other than being a tad windy, the weather was amazing. It was also cool to see people in the park stop and listen. The last pic has two kids in it that really enjoyed holding our ukes and giving them a strum (don't worry, their parents took the picture). You never know, we may see them as new UU members in the next 10-15 years. Thanks to Seeso, Lisaxy424, Faricelli, and Poisondart-I had a great time meeting and jamming with you all. I can't wait till next month:shaka:

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

We won't be up that way until December- are you going to find an indoor venue then?

I suppose we can always jam at someone's house. :anyone:

My place is ukulele-friendly! :D (I'll just kick my husband out!) It's out in the burbs - maybe we can do a different house every month? I would love to see Seeso's crib ;)

Aw thanks! Those were done a few years ago as part of a sketch show (when I actually rocked a very short, very awkward looking afro)! I can't come to any of the Sunday hangouts because I intern from 2pm until 7pm but I'll try to make the cabaret event . . . just to watch this time :)

Hey Adrienne!
I just checked out your YT channel - I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU! You had me rollin' - your video journals are the best! See you next month!? :D

Top Bottom