Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Information on Buying Mike Lynch Books Need

Default Information on Buying Mike Lynch Books Need

I hope this is the correct place to post this and seek help. I am not too good with computers and at the moment I am completely lost.

I want to order and download three e-books from Mike Lynch. Books 1 thru 3 of Chord Melodies. I can pay for them thru PayPal. However, I can not find exactly where to place the order even tho I can find all sorts of advertisement for this and that on the subject. Can someone direct me to the right place. Thank you.

You go to his website: http://www.ukulelemikelynch.com

Then hit the PayPal button and enter the dollar amount and say what you are ordering in the memo line.

It has never been a store—and Mike’s family may be better served moving to a service that does this automatically in the future.

Mike’s daughter is filling orders and usually gets back to you within a coupl of days. If you don’t hear anything, e-mail and let her know.
    Playing ukulele since January 2016.

Have you participated in the thread, "How the Ukulele Found You?" If not, please consider adding your story--they are just fun to read.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...lele-found-you

Thank you very much.

i placed an order as well for one of the books on Sunday evening, and i assume some response will come in a day or three, as mentioned in few thread here on forum...

@johnnysmash, please write back when you order and get a response/books - roughly how long it took to get them.
    I'm waiting so far since last Sunday, i tried sending an email with question as well, but no response yet...
    (i'm checking my spam as well, don't know if it can be blocked by spam folder on Mike's family side)
    Last edited by UkePyrate; 03-03-2018 at 08:00 AM.

Direct Message me your name and e-mail, what your ordered and paid, and I’ll reach out to Dianne (Mike’s Daughter). There have been issues when she is sending more than one book at a time, and she always gets back to me (at least so far). To be clear: you paid a donation (via the Ukulele Mike Lynch website) through the PayPal account with the address of payment@ukulelemikelynch.com, correct?
    Playing ukulele since January 2016.

Have you participated in the thread, "How the Ukulele Found You?" If not, please consider adding your story--they are just fun to read.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...lele-found-you

I recently ordered chord melody books one through five. After four days, I had no books. Choirboy helped me out with contacting Dianne and later that day I had all five books delivered. She sent them one to two per email and that worked without a problem. They are great books and well worth a little extra work to get them.
    My ukulele family.....
    Imua iSN soprano
    Islander Acacia laminate soprano
    KoAloha concert - circa 2006
    Loprinzi cedar & rosewood concert
    Gary Gill concert scale tenor, Douglas Fir & Mahogany

Choirguy: thank you, ill send details over PM... it was just a single book, and i used the very same paypal address

I'm not even seeing a series of books on the website? Just a Volume 1, Christmas and a couple others?

All the different books and package deals are listed on www.allthingsukulele.com (all things ukulele dot com). Then you will need to go back to www.ukulelemikelynch.com to click on the donate button on the left. It will lead you to a paypal page. In the special message box, SPECIFY what books or package deal you are getting. Mr. Lynch's daughter Dianne is running these sites but I think she is new to it. So give her a couple of days to respond to you. The files will come to your email in box. Be sure to check you junk box too.
    From different people experiences on UU, when ordering package deal, it is good to ask her to send you one or at most two books at a time. Three books usually have trouble getting delivered to your mailbox, for some odd reasons. You may need to remind her of that.
    Tenor: Kinnard, Mya Moe 2052, Mya Moe Resonator 1581
    Concert: Hoffmann ML, Oceana Slothead Cutaway, LoPrinzi Nova MS-C, Kanile'a KPA C, Kiwaya KMC-K, Pono RC-C-PC, KoAloha Mango, Waterman KA CWB
    Soprano: Lanikai LU-21(Starter uke!), Kamaka Pineapple 100th Anniversary, Maui Music SK-41 "Pre-Fire", Romero Creations XS, Ohana SK 50G, Zimnicki #20, Makayla Dolphin Light Blue Burst, Fred Shields Oval, KoAloha KSM-02 (Long Neck), Barron River
    Mini: iUke Piccolo, Fred Shields Pocket

Thread Information