Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Information on Buying Mike Lynch Books Need

Lapyang gives good info. I got mine a few weeks ago. I was confused about switching websites, but got it figured out without much difficulty. i bought all 5 books which were sent as .pdf's in email attachments (gmail). I think they came the day after I ordered which was the night before. I thought the whole process went very smoothly.
    Stan

Mainland Mahogany Tenor Cutaway
    Mainland Concert, Red Cedar/Rosewood
    Flea Natural w/tenor neck
    OU-53 Oscar Schmidt Baritone (GCEA, Low G)
    OU-6W Oscar Schmidt Tenor (wide neck)

I used donate button and placed a donation for 1 book to payment@ukulelemikelynch.com on Feb 25th, with a book name in the comment.
    (wanted to get first book only to see if i like it before getting full package)

I see it as a donation in my Paypal account, with transaction ID.
    Paypal address seems correct according to all previous comments and info from you guys.

I tried sending a question to email on March 1st to theukuleleman2012@hotmail.com listed on the page.
    I'm not sure if this address is "working" - might be that Mike's family does not have access there...

Since then, i got no mail from either addresses. I'm double checking the spam/marketing folders in my gmail account, but there is nothing related to this.

Don't know if any of you guys had active response/shopping in recent days (since end of February), might be that they just didn't get to see latest donations yet / are on "vacation"...

Quote Originally Posted by UkePyrate View Post
    I used donate button and placed a donation for 1 book to payment@ukulelemikelynch.com on Feb 25th, with a book name in the comment.
    (wanted to get first book only to see if i like it before getting full package)

I see it as a donation in my Paypal account, with transaction ID.
    Paypal address seems correct according to all previous comments and info from you guys.

I tried sending a question to email on March 1st to theukuleleman2012@hotmail.com listed on the page.
    I'm not sure if this address is "working" - might be that Mike's family does not have access there...

Since then, i got no mail from either addresses. I'm double checking the spam/marketing folders in my gmail account, but there is nothing related to this.

Don't know if any of you guys had active response/shopping in recent days (since end of February), might be that they just didn't get to see latest donations yet / are on "vacation"...
    I reached out as well for you and heard nothing back. Check your messages here, and I’ll send you a message off thread.
    Playing ukulele since January 2016.

Have you participated in the thread, "How the Ukulele Found You?" If not, please consider adding your story--they are just fun to read.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...lele-found-you

Choirguy: thanks a lot, i'll wait longer, still have other materials to keep my fingers occupied.
    I understand that it can be overwhelming for Mike's family and i believe it will be resolved in time.

i got my book from Dianne recently, she wrote me an apology that my order got lost in the process, and has sent the book over email.
    Book itself i like very much, i took #1 to test before getting full pack, and i can safely say i will in time.

I paid $49 on March 16 for two books. I haven't had any response since then. I've checked email and spam daily with no luck. I emailed via a couple of different email addresses and haven't had any response from that either. I finally put in a claim with PayPal; they never got a response. I got an email today from PayPal saying that the purchase doesn't qualify for a refund, so I'm out $49.

So, as much as I hate to say this, buyer beware. I'd like to think I'd get the books someday, but I'm not counting on it.

Quote Originally Posted by katyar View Post
    I paid $49 on March 16 for two books. I haven't had any response since then. I've checked email and spam daily with no luck. I emailed via a couple of different email addresses and haven't had any response from that either. I finally put in a claim with PayPal; they never got a response. I got an email today from PayPal saying that the purchase doesn't qualify for a refund, so I'm out $49.

So, as much as I hate to say this, buyer beware. I'd like to think I'd get the books someday, but I'm not counting on it.
    Did you try reaching out at this email address ........ theukuleleman2012@hotmail.com
    That's how I got in contact with Mike's daughter. She got the books emailed to me within a day or two. They are great books and for me were well worth the hassle & wait. I got all 5, so she sent them 2 at a time which worked without a problem.
    My ukulele family.....
    Imua iSN soprano
    Islander Acacia laminate soprano
    KoAloha concert - circa 2006
    Loprinzi cedar & rosewood concert
    Gary Gill concert scale tenor, Douglas Fir & Mahogany

same here, sent donation through PayPal, nothing so far...
    Ron

Default Is this site a scam? Is the Web page broken?

Quote Originally Posted by eyedoc View Post
    same here, sent donation through PayPal, nothing so far...
    Ron
    On 4/15/2018 I sent $50 for the "trilogy" package of books 1,2 &3 of the Chord Melody series. Last week I sent an inquiry through the email link on the Web page. I have had no response at all. Does anybody have a direct email or phone number for the lady that is running this business?
    I don't want to make a stink through PayPal if this is just a technical problem with the Web page.
    Gene Jenkins
    n4jee@arrl.net
    352-478-8012

Thread Information