Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oasis OH-18 humidifier question.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelz777 View Post
    The Humilele dries out a lot faster so it requires more attention and maintenance. This thread has strayed from the point asked about in the original question. Is it safe to the finish of the ukulele if the Oasis humidifier is stored in the neck space and the side of the humidifier is physically touching the neck of the ukulele?
    I have placed the Oasis in the case by the neck with no issues. This is my experience and only with two ukes, a Kamaka and a Pono. YMMV
    Ukuleles.............yes please !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikelz777 View Post
    Is it safe to the finish of the ukulele if the Oasis humidifier is stored in the neck space and the side of the humidifier is physically touching the neck of the ukulele?
    The outside of the oasis is not wet, don't see a problem. There's a violin version, that is the same as the ukulele version, except it doesn't have the hanger, instead has a magnet inside and a metal strip you clip or screw to your case. I had one, I think I mistakenly ordered and sold with an instrument.
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/acces...4161x151905500
    Just Play

Sopranos: 1st uke, Lanikai soprano LU-11 - Aquilas | 30's Martin style 0 - Martins | Fender Piha'eu - Worth Browns | Lanikai banjolele - Worth Browns
    Concerts: Kanile'a K-2 CP - Living Water | Islander AC-4 - Living Water | Ohana CK-35-8 - Living Water | Kala KA-ACP-CT - Living Water, low G
    UBass: Kala Exotic Mahogany - Road Toad Pahoehoe

Thread Information