Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (Green Day) Acoustic Guitar Cover

D

Dean Beaver

I haven't played Guitar a lot since getting back to Uke , as time goes on it's been less and less , as I play my Ukes more and more. So I thought Today is a Good Day, a Good Day for a bit of Green Day , and some Guitar , and then I got out my Acoustic Guitar for a Good Play ..
Just a Caution, there is a Swear Word present in the song, I tried to say it inconspicuously but it just didn't happen at all, so it's there, Plain As Day ...

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams , by Green Day

I've used a Capo on 1st Fret and playing the Acoustic Guitar Version in Em , so it would be E#m ...

The Guitar is an Ibanez OT320 , Made In Japan 1985, Sitka Spruce Soundboard w/ Rosewood Back/Sides.

Last edited:
I'm deleting this song video from YT. Basically just not satisfied with the recording quality in the video, and after trying a new and different microphone I'm convinced this should be better sound quality. I haven't been able to figure out how I can delete this post, wonder if someone can help so I can get rid of it. Thanks.

Hi Dean. I have never discovered how to delete a post myself either. Perhaps someone wiser than me will be able to assist you. BTW I saw the video before you deleted it and enjoyed it - well done my friend.

Thanks , yeh I think the videos are ok, but I've been using my mobile to record and often with an interview microphone which is ideally designed for speech and not very good for recording music and songs. So I listen back to them and the sound just isn't good enough, not to my satisfaction, although most are ok, and after doing close to 20 videos now I guess I'm starting to pick up on the good points and bad points of my videos and would like to improve where I see the opportunity and have the capability to do so.
I tried out my proper Mic which I purchased for the purpose yesterday, it sounds much better, so I'm thinking now I need to get a camcorder somehow so I can use it because the webcam on my laptop is crap and I've had a gutful of trying to get the visual and audio to sync with no success, but the sound is much better and to be honest it bothers me a bit to put crappy sounding recordings on my YT channel. So I'll re-record this song later once I get that organised somehow, with better sound quality.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

In the meantime, yes maybe a moderator will see this thread and be able to delete it. It seems some threads you can delete things and some you can't.

Top Bottom