Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Living Waters strings, WOW!!

Next time I change strings on my all mahogany Kala (now has Aquilas and a D'addario lo G) do you think I would like the Living Waters better?
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

I have a set of high dGBE custom tenor strings on my tenor and love them. i bought a set of soprano gCEA and decided to put them on my concert instead. I don’t like this set up thouhgh...I believe it’s my fault for putting soprano strings on my concert because I feel the tension is too much and they feel like cheese wire. I was surprised because the Martin m600 are for soprano and concert with a great feel. I do LOVE my tenor set though

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie View Post
    Next time I change strings on my all mahogany Kala (now has Aquilas and a D'addario lo G) do you think I would like the Living Waters better?
    I've only tried one set of D'Addario strings, which were quite good, but for me, no comparison, that's why I use Living Water on most of my ukes.
    Trying to do justice to various musical instruments.

In fairness I've not compared many, but restrung a couple and indeed wow love them

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie View Post
    Hi Nickie, you have years of experience and, without a doubt. deep knowledge and strong personal preferences.
    I can't say what you are going to like. My stock strings were very good and I didn't expect much improvement, but the Living Waters
    were SO much better to my ear. Like I said, I do enjoy flouro carbons.
    And there are some who really like wound low strings, you may be one of these.
    But, if you enjoy the spirit of experimentation, and can afford them(they are NOT cheap) try them.
    If you don't like them, message me and I'll take them off your hands?
    I like them enough to want a spare set.
    Playing my Magic Fluke and grinning like a fool!

Thread Information