Song Help Request Im looking for song requests...

Had a listen to song .. It sounds pretty good and yes i think i will be able to make a tutorial :D Hopefully will be able to do it soon.
:shaka:

sweet! thanks mate, this is going to earn me an unfounded amount of brownie points... and the capacity to play a great song :) i just hope my singing doesn't make it sound too bad... Justin does have some pretty good pipes..

:)eh brah
u like do da one song
um..
da kine...
leddy gaga poka fess?

sweet! thanks mate, this is going to earn me an unfounded amount of brownie points... and the capacity to play a great song :) i just hope my singing doesn't make it sound too bad... Justin does have some pretty good pipes..

Right Be Back Soon is being uploaded .. If you subscribe if you already haven't you will see when the video has finished uploading :shaka: I will post it in here but i will probably do it later on :rolleyes:

Is this Ricky Martins song " She Bangs " That you are talking about... Bit of a strange one to do on the uke but i will have a look :cool:

That's the one.

How about a performance video rather than a tutorial - not She Bangs but maybe an up-to-date cover of an Elbow of Kaiser Chiefs track - something like that.

Top Bottom