Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ebay uke case

great! i'll see if i can track that one down on ebay. thanks,

If you'd like, I can provide measurements for the concert sized case. Like I said, both my ukes are concert sized and the case works for my Ohana but it didn't work for my Kala. If you search "concert ukulele hard case" or "tenor ukulele hard case" you should be able to find them easily. Multiple sellers have them.
    Last edited by mikelz777; 03-23-2018 at 09:09 AM.
    Ohana CK-42R concert - solid sinker redwood top, solid rosewood back and sides, maple binding, Ltd. Edition
    Kala KA-FMCG concert- solid spruce top, laminate spalted flame maple back and sides, mahogany binding
    Ohana CK-120G - all-solid acacia, mahogany binding, Limited Edition

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy a ukulele which is basically the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelz777 View Post
    If you'd like, I can provide measurements for the concert sized case. Like I said, both my ukes are concert sized and the case works for my Ohana but it didn't work for my Kala. If you search "concert ukulele hard case" or "tenor ukulele hard case" you should be able to find them easily. Multiple sellers have them.
    yes, i'd appreciate it. thanks,

if this is the one you got on ebay, it is the same people in north brunswick, nj that wouldn't deal with me for four of the tweed colored cases. two tenor and two concert.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-24-Delu...IAAOSwPhdU9Udj
    Last edited by muscmp; 03-23-2018 at 04:49 PM.

To be honest, I'm not sure from whom I bought my case but in addition to the link you posted above I also found this seller's listings:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-24-Conc...gAAOSwReBZdq~p
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-26-Teno...IAAOSw8l5Zdq5Q

**concert sized case**
    These measurements are the interior measurements to the inside edges of the case itself not counting the padding:
    Length - 24.75"
    Head space - 5.25" (at widest point)
    Upper bout - 7.5" (at widest point)
    Lower bout - 9" (at widest point)

These measurements are the interior measurements to the inside edges of the padding:
    Length - 23.75"
    Head space - 4.25" (at widest point)
    Upper bout - 6.25" (at widest point)
    Lower bout - 8" (at widest point)
    Ohana CK-42R concert - solid sinker redwood top, solid rosewood back and sides, maple binding, Ltd. Edition
    Kala KA-FMCG concert- solid spruce top, laminate spalted flame maple back and sides, mahogany binding

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy a ukulele which is basically the same thing.

thanks for the links and the measurements. i'll contact them to see what they can do for four cases.

Good luck! These prices are already pretty low so it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have a lot of room to work with on the price.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelz777 View Post
    Good luck! These prices are already pretty low so it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have a lot of room to work with on the price.
    I know, I have to fight to keep myself from buying one for my soprano, even though I don't need one.
    I don't want to live in a world that is linear.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...tective+Agency

Thread Information