May Ukulele Retreat in Prague

Zoë Bestel

Reaction score
In case people didn't know about it, looks like there's only a few spaces left on this retreat in Prague in May with Ukulele Uff and Ukulollo! Having seen both live and sung with one I do highly recommend them. Looks like it will be lovely :cool:

I'm really excited to be playing at the Czech Uke Fest at the end of July this year, anyone going there too?

Hiya Zoë. I often think Prague might be the location to cure me of my current aversion to ukulele festivals. I love the city so much.

Ps - love the new song and vid!

Loved Teardrop at last year's festival

Hello Zoe

I've just joined the forums... and I also have been working on my own version of Teardrop after hearing your beautiful rendition at the Czech Ukulele Festival last year.. it was a Sunday afternoon and your whole set was mesmerising... I remember sitting on some steel thing that was part of the sound set up... in the sunlight... and just listening... the organiser Ben was saying that you had him crying... Lovely songs... and Teardrop in particular... which I adore... Thank you... hope you are coming back to Prague next summer.

I wish I could come. MY family is half Czech, and I love Czech food and Czech people!

Top Bottom