Thread: May Ukulele Retreat in Prague

Exclamation May Ukulele Retreat in Prague

In case people didn't know about it, looks like there's only a few spaces left on this retreat in Prague in May with Ukulele Uff and Ukulollo! Having seen both live and sung with one I do highly recommend them. Looks like it will be lovely

I'm really excited to be playing at the Czech Uke Fest at the end of July this year, anyone going there too?
    *NEW* ukulele filled album (produced by Tobias Elof) available on CD & VINYL, Transience
    Dbut ukulele filled album, Sir Lucas and the Moon

Support me and join the ultimate fan club, Team Bestel
    _______

Website YoutubeFacebookTwitterSoundCloud Mailing List

Hiya Zo. I often think Prague might be the location to cure me of my current aversion to ukulele festivals. I love the city so much.

Ps - love the new song and vid!
    The GOT A UKULELE REVIEWS DATABASE!

www.gotaukulele.com - uke reviews, songs, tips & tricks for beginners!

Help Support Got A Ukulele!

Ukes include (!) Kanile'a K1 Tenor, Tinguitar custom solid tenor, Fluke, Flea, Kamaka HF-1, Koaloha KTM-00, Tinguitar Reclaimed Mahogany soprano

Quote Originally Posted by bazmaz View Post
    Hiya Zo. I often think Prague might be the location to cure me of my current aversion to ukulele festivals. I love the city so much.
    I'm really looking forward to going over at the end of July, should be a fab festival! Fun line up too, Barry

Quote Originally Posted by bazmaz View Post
    Ps - love the new song and vid!
    Aww thank you!! Chuffed ya like it
    *NEW* ukulele filled album (produced by Tobias Elof) available on CD & VINYL, Transience
    Dbut ukulele filled album, Sir Lucas and the Moon

Support me and join the ultimate fan club, Team Bestel
    _______

Website YoutubeFacebookTwitterSoundCloud Mailing List

Default Loved Teardrop at last year's festival

Hello Zoe

I've just joined the forums... and I also have been working on my own version of Teardrop after hearing your beautiful rendition at the Czech Ukulele Festival last year.. it was a Sunday afternoon and your whole set was mesmerising... I remember sitting on some steel thing that was part of the sound set up... in the sunlight... and just listening... the organiser Ben was saying that you had him crying... Lovely songs... and Teardrop in particular... which I adore... Thank you... hope you are coming back to Prague next summer.

I wish I could come. MY family is half Czech, and I love Czech food and Czech people!
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Thread Information