FS: Duke 10 Banjo Ukulele - Banjolele $275

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerryc41

Reaction score
FS: Duke 10 Banjo Ukulele - SOLD

SOLD

I received this beauty in December after waiting two months for production to ramp up. I also got a Gold Tone DLX. I have a lot of ukuleles, and I’m looking for ones I can bear to sell. Although I love playing this - I’ve always like banjos - I don’t need two banjoukes, so this one can go to a new home.

It’s in like-new condition, and it comes with the snazzy gig bag and allen wrench in case you ever want to adjust the drum. Pay with PayPal, and it will go right out Priority Mail, insured, for $18 shipping.

Barry has a detailed review.
http://www.gotaukulele.com/2017/05/duke-10-tenor-banjo-ukulele-review.html

More pictures in a following post.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg01A.jpg

Last edited:
I have one...they are very good. Sold my deering concert, liked this duke 10 better. I use this and my southern cross concert for gigs.
I added 5 more j hooks around her rim...which made her even better.

Attachments

• IMG_2783.jpg
    IMG_2783.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I have one...they are very good. Sold my deering concert, liked this duke 10 better. I use this and my southern cross concert for gigs.
I added 5 more j hooks around her rim...which made her even better.

Yes, it is a nice instrument. Where did you get matching hooks?

took them off a kmise banjo. Actually they a slightly bigger, but looks good, Had to get a slight longer metric machine screws from Ace hardware to attached the j hook housings...is not hard but carefull attention is needed. have to make sure your drilling holes in correct location ( I used a template I made) and predrill a tiny small starter hole, and then use a bigger drill bit going SLOWLY! other wise you will splinter and crack the wood in the back.

Last edited:
took them off a kmise banjo. Actually they a slightly bigger, but looks good, Had to get a slight longer metric machine screws from Ace hardware to attached the j hook housings...is not hard but carefull attention is needed. have to make sure your drilling holes in correct location ( I used a template I made) and predrill a tiny small starter hole, and then use a bigger drill bit going SLOWLY! other wise you will splinter and crack the wood in the back.

Sounds like a precision job. I don't think I'll do that. : )

As for the metric screws, it's one thing to be able to find the size you want, but finding a metric screwdriver can be difficult. ;)

Greetings,

I saw your ad. If your banjolele is a tenor, I would be willing to trade my new Martin OXK uke and gigbag (see my ad) and maybe some cash for your item. Thanks for your consideration!

Mark

Yes, it is a tenor. Your Martin is $199, with free shipping east of the Mississippi, correct?

I you pay shipping for the Duke and add $76, we might have a deal. One other person was considering this, and I am waiting for a response. The picture shows shipping for the 4 lb 8 oz Duke 10 in the box it came in.

Duke Shipping.jpg

Since I am in no hurry for the uke, I will pay for USPS shipping and the $76.00. Tell me how you want me to proceed.

Thanks,

Mark Fesler

Sorry I got busy at work and didn’t log on until today! Still interested if you haven’t shipped it yet!

Sorry. Better luck with the next one. Keep looking on ebay. It's very new, but they'll turn up eventually. I'd keep it if I didn't have so many ukes, including a Gold Tone banjo uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom