Season 320: You Ain't Heard Nothing Yet

Greetings ,

Hope I make time for at least one. Busy preparing Mom to move but hate to miss it.

Ciao

Ain't no bad songs here! Loving the week!

Jazzbanjorex I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues Oh boy, this is awesome.

Rustyy Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens I love this song. Great take!

BigDaddyUker Dear Abby I haven't heard this is a long time. Great song. Well done!

mountain goat i aint got nothin (if i aint got you) Oh yeah! Thanks for doing this!

wee_ginga_yin Just a Gigolo/I ain' t got nobody The ultimate mash-up, thanks to Louis Prima! Well done!

recovering Bassist You ain't no better than me Rockabilly is just the best, and you have a real feel for it!

limousinLil THE SUN AIN'T GONNA SHINE ANY MORE Yup, I like this song! Well done! And you checked out Puddles! Yay!

bird's eye view of my ukelele AIN'T NEVER GONNA GET ENOUGH (OF YOUR LOVIN') Ain't never gonna get enough of your musical awesomeness!

kolibri Little Jazz Bird I adore Blossom Dearie's version, and now I love yours as well!

dickadcock Call Me The Breeze Yup, this is a goodie all right. Well done.

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters It Ain't Me Babe It's official, this is the Song of the Season! And a grand song indeed! Love your take here!

AlanDP The Old Iron Trail Terrific railroad song. I had a friend who performed lots of them, and this is indeed a good 'un. Especially the way you do it!

uke4ia That Ain't Right Good song, passionately brought. Nice!

Hey Randy, Thanks for hosting! This ain't a happy song, but it's a good one. I had it on my to learn list, and remembered it had ain't in the chorus. Written by Blaze Foley, it's called (Ain't it a) Cold Cold World . . .

Last edited:
The Butterboxes version of the gorgeous song Brian wrote and recorded today.

Here's a Bob Luman song from the late 60's I found, and did a quick and dirty work up on it. The title is pretty much my motto.

Tough to follow that run of the last batch of videos, but here goes anyway. John Prine has a new album out next week. Here’s one from his last album of all original work, which was in 2005 I think. This isn’t about any of the Seasonista’s, obviously.

There are a couple of PG-13 words so maybe skip if you’re not into that kind of thing. Oh, and I updated one of the lyrics to make it a bit more contemporary. Thanks to Pa, who keeps the phrase at the front of my mind with his fantastic originals.

Somebody had to do this one, so I nominated myself to learn it today.

Oh yeah. A terrific Thursday!

Mezcalero Cold Cold World Good song, wonderful production! Love it!

pabrizzer Ain't Got No Worries Wow, you are prolific and amazing! Really good, solid song here!

Rustyy Ain't Leavin' Your Love Good song, really well done!

wee_ginga_yin Ain't She Sweet? A uke standard! Good bring!

THE BUTTERBOXES Ain't Got No Worries Oh boy. I loved Pa's solo effort, but this is amazing!

bird's eye view of my ukelele IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN Terrific Berni song, wonderfully Bev-ized!

Recovering Bassist Ain't got time to be unhappy You find so many wonderful songs! Excellent!

Desert Pavement Some Humans Ain’t Human Really good bring. Love it.

bird's eye view of my ukelele Sitting Here Oh yeah! It ain't a Season 'til BEV brings some TREX! Sweet, melancholy song. Nice.

alanDP Ain't No California Sometimes an incredible title just jumps out at ya! Good song, terrific mulitracking!

Yukio Ain't No Sunshine Whoa. Amazing rendition!

When Pa posted this, I knew I had to give it a try. Cheers Brian!

Top Bottom