FS: Concert Fluke (retired soundboard design) plus Newer Case $155 Shipped CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristimyers

Reaction score
SOLD!

I just found a newer Concert Fluke with a soundboard pattern I like better so I am selling this older model I got here on UU last year. I think it is sporting Aquila Reds and the sound is just as you would expect from a Fluke. I love this instrument but I do not need two of the same thing - or so the husband tells me!

I am including the newer, upgraded Magic Fluke Company zippered case as I prefer the older, drawstring case that came with this uke. The newer case alone costs about $50 and it is like new.

The uke itself has no sound or playability issues and it is one of my favorite instruments. I haven't noticed any damage and it was only lightly used by me over the past year, mostly at home.

Payment via Paypal. Price is $155 with case, shipping to CONUS.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG-2219.jpg
    IMG-2219.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG-2217.jpg
    IMG-2217.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG-2220.jpg
    IMG-2220.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG-2221.jpg
    IMG-2221.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG-2222.jpg
    IMG-2222.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I do not know the year of manufacture, but the sticker in the sound hole has "M10-5199 #92" handwritten on it.

My new Fluke is the Designer with the Trigon pattern. I love it! It sounds exactly like the older model.

And I LOVE the EJD designs, too!

Sending you a PM. This might have to go from one Kristi to another!

Hi, Kristi G!

I just sent you a PM about this uke. It is available! i am having trouble getting messages to go through on UU, so let me know if you are not getting them. You can also email me at kristi@frenzmail.net if the problem persists. Thanks!

Hi, Kristi G!

I just sent you a PM about this uke. It is available! i am having trouble getting messages to go through on UU, so let me know if you are not getting them. You can also email me at kristi@frenzmail.net if the problem persists. Thanks!

Good luck with the sale.
BTW, it bad practice to openly post your email, which is often harvested by malefactors.
It might be better to post "Fred at Bingo Mail dot net", or some such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom