Southcoast Strings

Super_Dave

Reaction score
I was kinda over my Kala SMHC. It was boring and flat compared to my Pono Pc Tenor.

Then I got some South Coast strings and BAM, the Kala is back in the rotation. They really brought the clarity out. Love them.

Last edited:
Dirk does an amazing job with strings. I will occasionally look for other strings that are less expensive, but keep coming back to Southcoast because they sound and feel better than any other string I have tried! I also love how he provides tension and tuning information for each set and most scale lengths. I ordered a set of the LHU-NW strings to try re-entrant G tuning on one of my tenors. All the options just adds to the ukulele fun! (as well as the UAS... :D)

Everyone has financial problems and I know how to solve it. My salary was delayed and, on the advice of a friend, I drew attention to book of ra online and I managed to earn. Now I don’t need anything and earn great money. Do not be afraid to earn just believe in your luck!
Yum -- doesn't that spam look delicious? I shall consider betting $$$ via that game just as soon as my Nigerian inheritance arrives.

NOT!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom