El Colibri - Ukulele

MikeHollandGuitar

Reaction score
El Colibri.... This little piece replicates the beating or flapping of the wings of the Hummingbird!

I hope you enjoy. Mike

Absolutely wonderful, Mike! I'm blown away both by the arrangement and your dexterity! Bravo!! :)

Great Mike.
I enjoyed it a heap, it was pretty intense, I'm pretty sure I could sense the determination and passion in your playing there, and fantastic playing it is , very well done.
Funny, for a moment towards the end I thought I picked up on the Knight Rider theme , gave me a flashback of the 80's Lol ..

I can see the wings of a hummingbird flapping to the beat of your fingers. (I mean speed)

Thank you for the tab but it is wayyyyyyy beyond my capability . You have over estimated my ability. :eek: One day....one day.

Thank you Brenda. I can imagine that El Colibri would be good as a soundtrack to that video.
Do you know I am not even sure we have hummingbirds in the UK?
Mike

Thanks for sharing this! Amazing playing. I watched your vid this morning, and it enabled me to skip half of my usual dose of coffee!

Great Mike.
I enjoyed it a heap, it was pretty intense, I'm pretty sure I could sense the determination and passion in your playing there, and fantastic playing it is , very well done.
Funny, for a moment towards the end I thought I picked up on the Knight Rider theme , gave me a flashback of the 80's Lol ..

Thank you Dean, I had not thought of the Knight Rider theme............but come to mention it!!!!!!!
Mike

That was fantastic! Great arrangement of this classical guitar piece. Thank you!

Wow, nice piece and great playing! I watched it a second time on YT just so I could "like" it. Excellent work!

bratsche

Mike,

Yes, that is the only way I would dare to play ukulele, after a long lifetime of playing viola and violin (and later, mandola). ;-)

bratsche

Top Bottom